A TV is an essential part of any home. It has quickly become a staple item in many homes. But, unfortunately, some people get so involved in watching television that they do not even bother about what’s occurring around them.
You will need to confirm that you will receive a TV installation service after you purchase the set. These professionals are available to help you if there is a problem with your TV. You can read on if you want to know where to look for such services.
We do a lot of basic TV installations. A customer has purchased all their equipment from a single supplier that provides a simple self-installation. Our customer calls to have their equipment fitted because they are not sure how to do it.
The following services are offered by us:
- We connect your TV to the aerial cable (often referred to as the coax). This is typically hidden behind wall covers. Therefore, we need access to the area.
- Connect your satellite TV system to the internet if you don’t have one. You will still need to grant us access to run cables through walls and ceilings.
- Connecting your DVD or games console to another media device (if you have one). It is important that you tell us what connections it has in advance.
We don’t provide the following services
- The TV’s channel can be changed from Ch36, to something else. Only the manufacturers are permitted to do so!
- Cables are run outside the building, for example into garages or machine room. It is possible to contact our structured cabling group to assist with this task. It will depend on how large the job is and how difficult access is required to reach any given area. Additional charges may apply. We also offer cable termination services. Please be aware that prices are only indicative and can change depending on your circumstances.
For more information, call our team now or visit our website. Send us an e-mail at to get in touch with us as quickly as possible.